This Derma Progenix Review covers everything you actually need to know about the anti-aging cream. Does Derma Progenix actually work? Is Derma Progenix a scam? How can I get my hands on this cream, and Is Derma Progenix safe to use?
Moreover, these are but a few questions that we will be answering in one of the top Derma Progenix Ageless skin reviews.
What is Derma Progenix?
Derma Progenix is an anti-aging cream that helps firm the skin of the face and visually improve existing wrinkles.
Similarly, the Derma Progenix anti-aging cream can help with Skin teratogens which are the active ingredients for restoring lost moisture from the skin. Help you achieve visible results, feel good, and make you look younger.
Who is the manufacturer of Derma Progenix?
The manufacturer of Derma Progenix appears to be a company of the same name. Similarly, they proudly boast that their products are USA-made, and they have a US address in Miami, Florida.
Moreover, the BBB actually has a history of the company for at least the past three years. The company appears to have a strong enough online business that it can sell across multiple sites online.
What are the active ingredients actually in use in the Derma Progenix cream?
The list of actual active ingredients in the product formulation includes at least six different peptides and other recognized anti-aging agents.
Moreover, the Matrixyl 3000-A tone facial compound, composed of two essential peptides (Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7).
Besides, they can jointly induce skin remodeling and repair by regulating the activity of skin cells. Adding this compound can effectively reduce lines and wrinkles.
Moreover, Vitamins nourish the skin and promote health. Some have antioxidant properties that help protect skin cells from damage.
Skin moisturizer: moisturizes the skin, making it soft, smooth, and supple.
Similarly, according to a study published by the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, peptides are chains of amino acids that are very important for building proteins in the skin layer.
Besides, some peptides (such as hex peptides) have a relaxing effect on the facial muscles and help reduce repetitive facial movements (such as smiling) and the wrinkles associated with these movements.
Furthermore, this product contains peptides that help rebuild collagen and other essential proteins and two hex peptides that help relax facial muscles.
- Hex peptide 8 and Hexapeptide-1 – Both can help relax facial muscles and reduce these contractions’ impact on wrinkle formation.
- Peptide 18
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl tetra peptide 7
Similarly, there are other peptides widely in anti-aging products due to their ability to enhance skin proteins’ ability, including collagen?
Other effective anti-aging ingredients include:
- Tsunomata Crispas extract (sea alga) – has conditioning properties for the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The skin retains moisture and can help the skin hydrate itself.
- The other ingredients make the product a creamy base and help extend the shelf life of the product.
How does Derma Progenix work?
Derma Progenix drugs can provide the right hydration to the skin and improve the skin’s ability to replenish lost collagen.
Similarly, according to a study in the Dartmouth Scientific Journal, collagen production in facial skin begins to decline in the early 1920s, leading to a decrease in facial skin tone and texture.
Besides, sagging skin, wrinkles, and a lack of youthful glow are all signs of low collagen levels. Regular use of Derma Progenix can help restore some of the lost collagen, promote skin hydration, and reduce aging’s visible signs. According to a study in Skin Endocrine, hyaluronic acid is an essential molecule for skin aging.
What would be the actual benefits of using Derma Progenix?
- You may feel the texture and elasticity of the skin on your face.
- It can actually reduce the number of wrinkles that appear on the skin of the face.
- When using this product, smile lines, and crow’s feet wrinkles may not look as deep.
- It can improve skin moisture and can make skin look younger.
- It can help reduce dark circles and skin whitening.
What are the real cons of using Derma Progenix?
- The main ingredient of the product is Matrixyl 3000, in which the site offers case studies. However, there are no given studies of the Derma Progenix cream itself.
- This product cannot be purchased at a local store. Also, some online sites will redirect you to other products.
- The manufacturer does not provide information on the content of the active ingredients in this product.
Eva Naturals- Collagen Peptide Complex Serum
Derma Progenix is an anti-wrinkle formula designed to nourish, hydrate, and improve skin texture to reduce aging signs. If the results are promising, your skin may appear shiny, flawless, silky, firm, and firm.
However, the product did not disclose all of its ingredients. One detail that makes the best products so popular is that users can understand each ingredient’s formula’s effects.
Also, since there are no customer reviews, you have to test the effect yourself. In other words, it is advisable to use skin essences that can reveal all the ingredients and get customer feedback.