Well, vitamins or trace elements are quite necessary for our body inside out, including vitamin C; it has a special impact on skin. Therefore, it’s necessary to ensure that your skin is getting enough ascorbic acid (another name of vitamin C) through diet or skincare products, inspiring scientists to discover vitamin C serum for face.
I used vitamin E for my hair, but when I asked my dermatologist to suggest something for my skin, she asked my skin type & suggested a vitamin C serum that will suit me.
However, please read the article to know more about the best vitamin C serums according to skin type, their characteristics, applying systems, & other queries that people can have.
Which Type of Vitamin C Is Essential for Face & Why?
You may not know the fact that scientifically vitamin C has two basic structures: L-ascorbic acid & D-ascorbic acid. Both are equally important, though, but if you consider your face skin only, you may count the L-ascorbic acid in because it’s essential for the face.
Now, you may have a look at the advantages or necessities of vitamin C on your face; let’s make a list:
- You will need vitamin C on your face to maintain the desired pH on it; less quantity may lead your skin to be dry, or even bacterial infections can occur.
- Secondly, if you are an aging person, you may notice fine lines, wrinkles, & spots on your skin; they are aging signs. However, you must apply vitamin C serums to avoid or reduce the aging skin problems; thus, your skin will look much younger.
- Next, you must apply the serums to keep your skin moisturized & well-nourished; that will fill up the deficiency of antioxidants in your skin & prevent skin cancer.
- However, you must apply the serum before doing your makeup so that the items don’t be harsh on your skin; it works as a protection layer while doing it.
However, you must apply serums on your face that suit your skin; if you don’t apply, you will see some bad effects on your skin for sure.
What Things Should You Consider While Buying Vitamin C Serums?
Let’s see the things you must consider while selecting vitamin C serums because you can’t buy a product anyway; the things you must see are:
- You have to find out a suitable serum for your skin; for instance, you have to buy a serum for dry skin if you’re having it. You will definitely not apply the matte or dry serums for that skin type; you have to make sure that the product matches your skin type.
- Secondly, you should check which scientist has invented the best one & what ingredients the manufacturers are using; that matters a lot because you won’t apply anything that causes harm to your skin.
- Next, you can make your selection per your choice; for instance, you can buy L’Oréal Paris Vitamin C serum if you have a fascination towards the brand, but make sure it’s good going for you.
- Lastly, you must consider your budget for buying a serum because you will have several options in front of you & you can choose anyone within your desired range.
Which Vitamin C Serum Is the Best for What Skin Type?
Let’s make a list of serums that have been divided into some classifications according to the skin type; you must know about vitamin C serums for various skins.
- Drunk elephant C- Firm Day Serum is good for those who want less chemicals in their beauty care products; the manufacturers don’t use any harsh or harmful chemicals, making it usable for all skinned people.
- If you’re looking for a vitamin C serum for acne skin, you may choose Clinique Fresh Pressed 7-day System with Vitamin C (pure). Well-known dermatologists suggest this item because the skin becomes sensitive & needs something antibacterial to cure the issue.
Moreover, you shouldn’t apply anything that can be harmful or allergic for the existing acne & prone; please don’t use anything that irritates your skin.
- PCA Skin C & E Advanced Serum has been proved the best for sensitive skin; therefore, if you have sensitive skin, you shouldn’t worry at all now & get the serum immediately. I hope it will be perfect for you & you will have nice, nourished, & glowing skin.
- SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF is the right choice for people with oily skin; it can be slightly expensive, but it’s the best choice for oily skin people because it controls the moisture & sweat on face.
It’s quite similar to the vitamin C serum for mature skin because they also tend to be matte or dry, which suits the aged skin.
If you see the vitamin C serum list for different skin types or purposes, you will see that the more serious conditions you have with your skin, the more you have to spend on buying the serums. For instance, you can have a moderate or less- expensive serum for normal skin (even within $30); the more complicated or sensitive condition becomes, the price also rises.
Which Vitamin C Serums Are Applicable for All Types of Skin?
Let’s see the product list of vitamin C serums that all people can buy or apply within a reasonable price; check the list & keep them in your consideration:
- C Serum 22
- Vitamin C Serum (Concentrated)
- Vitamin C & AHA Serum
- Lift Active Vitamin C Serum & Skin Brightening Corrector
- Universal Skin Refiner
- Vitamin C Glycolic Brightening Serum
However, these are the finest & latest serums for people; that’s why you must choose some among them to have the best results.
However, if you have read the whole article, you may have known that which vitamin C serum is the best for face or facial skin. No matter how much your budget is or which skin type you have, you must choose the most suitable one to have the best outcome.
Anyway, please know your suitable things & use them properly after consulting a dermatologist because only they can suggest what is good for you. On the other hand, if you don’t have any issue with the price, that’s even better.