Mulberry hair color is one of those unique and bold styles that, frankly, not many ladies can pull off. You have to handle it delicately in order for it to come out perfectly. In this spirit, we want to look at the finer details of the style and help any lady looking into this style to do it right and get that jazzy sensual look.
Below, we share all the information you need to know about mulberry hair, from how to adjust the appearance to how to care for the hair after dyeing.
What Is Mulberry Hair?
The mulberry is a tree that grows in the Mediterranean region. It has been cultivated for centuries and was used to make silk, which gave it its name. The leaves of this plant are very similar to those of the blackthorn, but they have more delicate petals. They also contain less tannin than their cousins. This means that you can use them as an alternative to blackberries when making jams or jellies.
Mulberry hair has a pleasant black plum and burgundy flavor. It’s no wonder the mulberry hair has become the color of dreams this season.
How to create a jazzy look with Mulberry hair
Mulberry hair does not need lighting or highlights. Similarly, you may need to darken your hair to a medium undertone for ultra-thin hair before adding the mulberry flavor. You may also try dyeing your hair golden with burgundy dye to make your hair purple instead of the sultry wine color like mulberry.
If your hair color has changed dramatically, our recommendation is to go to an expert to guide you through the mulberry color change. If you want to see what you are doing at home,
try Loreal Paris Superior Preferences in dark burgundy or Loreal Paris Feria in Power Violet high-intensity shimmer color-intense deep violet. These two produce the best shade of mulberry.
For information on how to actually color your hair correctly, you can use the salon’s professional color list or DIY as well.
How to maintain mulberry hair
The good news is that mulberry is not as dark as other reds and will not fade quickly. This means fewer modifications to keep the colors fresh. Relying on a good shampoo routine (including nourishing conditioner and weekly hair treatment) can ensure that the coloring tone is fully utilized. Another way to prevent winter drying from affecting the hair is to use cold water in the shower.
Hair Color Tips
Have you ever tried to insert the mulberry color on your hair? If you have, then congratulations because I think it looks beautiful. However, you still have to take care of the hair beyond the routine maintenance.
Please follow the hair care tips below to help keep your hair in top condition.
- A system that uses shampoo, conditioner, and facial mask for hair dye preparation. Make room for some new products. For example, try the Loreal Paris Hair Expert Color Vigor Intensive Shampoo, Loreal Paris Hair Expert Color Vigor Intensive Conditioner, Loreal Paris Hair Expert Color Vigor Intensive Ultra-Recovering Mask.
- Forget the extra hot showers. Super-hot water can peel off the essential oils, make the hair feel drier, and peel off the coat. Therefore, please rinse with warm water when bathing.
- Before drying, apply a heat protectant. Do you want to style your hair with hot tools? Before picking up a hair dryer or flat iron, use a thermal protectant, such as Loreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost IT blowout thermal spray or Loreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEKIT iron direct spray.
- Melt it into the natural texture of the hair. When combining wavy and curly hair, it looks gorgeous, but that doesn’t mean you need to use hot tools to achieve the look! Instead of a straightening wand, spray Loreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry IT Wave Sweep spray on towel-dried hair and let the hair air dry. Many waves will blow through your hair for that sexy look you are looking for before you know it.
- Actually, the more the water is hot, the more natural oils are removed from the hair. Remember, warm water is the key. As always, you should make thermal protectants based on any style you create. This ensures that the color will last.
Perfect makeup to match with mulberry hair
It would be best if you also considered updating your cosmetic bag when changing into this hair color. I like to combine mulberry hair with bare lips, dusty rosy daytime eyes, smoky purple eyelashes, and autumn charcoal eyeliner.
While adding these adjustments, keeping the facial expression and mascara the same, you can complete the look of this heavenly mulberry hairstyle.
Nowadays, soft rainbow-colored hair is trendy, but why not choose dark and sultry shades in the fall and think outside the box? No, I’m not talking about classic black and red. Mulberry long hair is officially our favorite autumn hair color trend.
Mulberry hair color is impressive
We have seen that a large part of the new trend is actually pale colors like blond. However, in the winter, darker and more luxurious shades play a leading role, and the effect is fantastic. Standard black, brown, and red are covered with mulberry hair color.
This trend should have you reaching for that Mulberry dark dye if you want an impressive look.
Which style is suitable for mulberry?
Any style will complement this color. From straight, beach waves to braids, mulberry has a wide range of uses. It is also recommended to combine the unique texture of the hair to give it a unique color. This also means that you spend less time each day on your hair.
There are many things you can do during that extra time. Do you want to get up early and go to the gym, sleep, or spend some time at work every day? The choice is entirely up to you. What we know is that choosing this hairstyle makes you look absolutely stunning.
Dress styles to use with the Mulberry Hair color
Once you have a new mulberry hair color, you can start to use the right makeup and accessories to emphasize it. You can wear mustard, maroon, and red clothes to match your new hair with the mulberry color.
As far as makeup is concerned, even stone lipstick and red blood tones work well together. You can blend smoky eyes and gray shades, and even brown can add luster to your appearance.
Is Burgundy a Shade of Red and Purple?
The color burgundy is often associated with the French wine region of Burgundy, but it’s also used to describe red wines from other regions.
Why mulberry is a cool color?
Mulberry color has long been associated with royal families and aristocrats, which adds to its mysterious charm. Whether they are elegant, discreet, attractive, or two steps ahead of the curve, you would not go wrong with this hairstyle and color.